Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Zen of Packing

Piles... everywhere I look, PILES.... Piles of this and piles of that! Underwear, Pajamas, bath products, momentos, and memories... I guess one could call this the Zen of packing or maybe I'm confusing Zen with Feng Shui... Oh well. I'm just so excited! Whoda thought that a girl from Voorheesville would travel halfway around the world to live in a country that drinks vodka as a breakfast pickup (ever hearda coffee???) and considers beating people with sticks as a form of refreshing relaxation. Off to the Ukraine.... that's if I can get this mess into my suitcases.... Much love to all my friends and family!

1 Comments:

Blogger clare said...

About the vodka: I learned a good quote about that from an Eastern European friend. She translated it as, "If vodka gets in the way of your job, then quit your job."

I'm glad to hear you made it safe!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home